Research shows that most people look to their physician first for nutrition advice, and the right information at the right time may greatly improve patients’ compliance.
Our registered dietitians can meet with patients in your office for diet assessment and medical nutrition therapy. We can also provide training and resources for your staff who may address patients’ nutrition questions and issues during your patients’ office visit.
- Individual and group nutrition counseling
- Continuing education for staff on the latest research and practice on nutrition related topics, such as diabetes, allergies, weight management, and more.
- Wellness programs for staff – help your staff live a healthier, more productive lifestyle as they help serve your patients.
- Health Promotion displays and education materials – set-up and updated monthly or quarterly
- Consulting services to identify and implement easy and quick ways to promote nutrition and wellness education within your practice with minimal staff and fiscal resources