Contact us at 443-794-7187 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule a workshop. Workshops can also be provided at your location.
Coming This MONTH! – NEW DATE!!
Saturday March 14th, 2015 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM
The Athlete’s Table: How, What and When to Eat for Your Best Performance
Its 4 pm….you have still have a workout to do. AND, you have no idea what’s for dinner. Again. Sound familiar? Athletes know that food and nutrition matter. Why is it so hard to make meals happen?
Looking for an edge this year? Look no further than your fork.
Come hear about ways that 2 busy endurance athletes (who also happen to be nutritionists) get it done in the kitchen.
- The nutrients and foods athletes need every day and how to include them in what you eat.
- How to plan, shop and prepare meals that will fuel your workouts and your recovery.
- Time saving tips to make meals and snacks easier.
- How to time meals and snacks to optimize your workouts.
- When to use bars, gels, and sports drinks (and when to skip them).
- Race Day Nutrition
- Recipes and Food demos! – learn easy, quick methods and recipes for getting nutrient dense food on your table!
Interested? We hope so! If you bring a friend, you’ll both get a 20% discount
Where: The Handelman Conference Center; 10280 Old Columbia Road, Suite 215; Columbia, MD 21046
Cost: $29 – includes food and materials
Brought to you by Becky Ramsing MPH, RD & Michele Tuttle MPH, RD
Call 410-733-0934 or email email@example.com for more information